Best exercises for fitness in 2016
At the front of most men’s minds in the beginning of the year…. Fitness!!
How am I going to get chiseled for the summer when I’ll be spending time at a beach or pool with my shirt off.
To help out with this fitness goal as well as many of the others that you as a man will have this year check out the top 10 youtube mens fitness channels for inspiration!
Of course check out the fitness tips you will find here as well
Top 20 Tips for Hygiene
So now that you’ve mastered your fitness routines for the year, its now time to trim the mane and groom those claws! What better way then to put together a list of the top 20 tips for men’s hygiene.
1. Wear deodorant every day
2. Trim your pubes
3. Neck beards are only for rock stars and artists
4. Powder your balls
5. Less is more with cologne
6. Invest in a Norelco facial hair grooming tool
7. Ear hair needs to be attended to
8. Trim your nose hair every week
9. Trim your toes nails every week in the summer / every other week in the winter
10. Wash your face in the morning
11. Exfoliate your face at night
12. Apply facial moisturizer after #10 and #11
13. If you have back hair, buy a baKblade
14. Eyebrows- you need two of them
15. Wet wipes rock and keep your butt squeaky clean
16. Don’t be a cheap-ass- invest in high quality tweezers
17. If your mouth tastes badly, your breath stinks
18. Handle your dandruff with Neutrogena T-Gel
19. Regular hair cuts (short hair every 3 -4 weeks / medium every 4 – 6 weeks)
20. Groom your beard